Tuesday, September 7, 2010

GREEN ZEBRAS AND BLUE BOTTLES

OMG!!
So I was walking through the office, and I noticed that there was a shift in a matrix. I had to stop and look again, just to be sure, Mr. Anderson.
And there they were : Variegated ....GREEN ...Ranunculas!
Oh yes, (with apologies to Seinfeld) - they are natural and they are spectacular!
So, as an epilogue to a recent post about "Butterflies and Zebras", I hope that you can enjoy these de-licious and de-lovely flowers.

To order go here - Availability: Very limited

2 comments:

  1. I just wiped drool off my chin. If I had seen any of these at market this morning, I would have bought every single one. Cost be damned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...well I don't think you will see them, but know you're "in the know" you can probably order them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails